- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
As a growing trend amongst the international jet set, yacht parties have become known for their glamour, their extravagance and their prestige – qualities we believe South Africans deserve to experience as well, in the same sumptuous style. Enter the Mirage – a custom-built private yacht designed not only to deliver the same luxurious atmosphere, but surpass it. Gourmet cuisine, five-star service, lavishly appointed surroundings – these are only the beginning.
From morning till noon till sunset, any time of day is the perfect time to set sail aboard the Mirage. So whether you prefer to start your day with five-star luxury, or end it with the ultimate in indulgence, the Mirage is ready and waiting to transport you to a place of pure relaxation.
Step on board and you’ll immediately see why the Mirage holds the title of being the largest and safest private yacht in the V&A Waterfront – because with a meticulously constructed, wonderfully spacious layout, and a highly trained, responsive crew to attend to your every need, you’ll be able to stretch out and enjoy your sailing experience with complete peace of mind. If you’re feeling a little more adventurous, or simply want to enjoy the crisp sea air, the flybridge beckons, a perfect vantage point from which to take in unparalleled views of mountains above and dolphins below. And if you’re thirsty for more extravagance, simply make your way to the full service bar, stocked with bottled beverages, fine wines, and gourmet coffee.
Need to Know -
- Cruises are subject to ideal weather conditions.
- Please dress for the weather.
- All public cruises are subject to a minimum group size of 10 pax.
- Departure times vary according to season.
- This cruise is not a private cruise.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- Ideal for adults only.
- This package includes a sunset cruise for two. Beverages are excluded.
- Romance & Intimacy
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
- For Couples
No posts found