- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Our cruises promise to be a worthwhile experience especially our Sunset Cruise; unique and highly in demand offering you the opportunity to enjoy a romantic sunset combined with a fresh ocean breeze and the magnificent Atlantic ocean as your backdrop. Toast the end of another perfect day in paradise with a complimentary glass of champagne as you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the horizon; a scene so typical of the Cape.
The Spirit of Victoria is a traditionally designed 58ft Gaff Rigged Schooner, easily identified in the bay by her red brick brown sails. Built to seat 45 passengers, Spirit of Victoria offers regular sailing trips to Table Bay. The bar aboard offers sparkling wine, beer and cold drinks. Spirit of Victoria offers an authentic, laid-back sailing experience to remember.
Please take special note that this experience forms part of a group charter. This is not a private charter. Please note that if we are unable to secure a group charter booking on the date(s) of your choice and if you are unable to accommodate for other surrounding dates as offered, then we will book your experience using another equally suitable alternative.
Vessels undergo routine maintenance from time to time, if this occurs on the date(s) of your choice, we will book your experience using another equally suitable alternative. A flotilla of different sailing vessels are used based on numbers booked and weather conditions.
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Availability: Available throughout the year. Booking essential.
Who: This experience is best suited for couples or 2 adults.
Numbers: This experience is for two people and forms part of a group charter. Minimum numbers apply.
Weather: All bookings are weather dependent.
What to take: Always take the necessary sun protection precautions as well as sea sickness tablets if necessary and a warm jacket to wear when at sea.
Duration: Allow 90 minutes for the cruise. Departure times vary based on season and will be confirmed at time of booking.
Additional Information: Part of a sailing experience is to experience the elements. It may become windy and chilly when out at sea, the sea can become choppy and you could get slightly wet from sea spray as the vessel ploughs through the water. Please note that your safety is paramount and will never be compromised. Dress for the weather, wear flat shoes and take an appetite for adventure. Participation is at your own risk.
This experience also includes a nominal service fee and e-voucher. Different vessels are used dependent on numbers and weather conditions.
This package will differ in price and detail for dates such as Mother’s Day and/or Valentine’s Day. Please contact us directly for a quote should you wish to book this type of package for either of these dates.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
- For Couples