- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Enjoy a fabulous ride on horse-back along Cape Town’s famous Long Beach. After being matched to the correct horse in terms of your ability and receiving a short safety brief, you will saddle up and walk at a relaxed pace from the stables through a nature reserve and towards Long Beach. As you approach Long Beach you will hear the thundering of the waves crashing as well as the loud sound of summer insects. The bird life is vast as you walk through the conservation area and you will start to feel your stress ebb. Once you are on the beach the group will split into those who wish to canter and those who wish to remain at a walking pace. Your path will follow along the shoreline towards the direction of Hout Bay. Head up for harder sand and open into a canter. This beach ride isn’t just for tourists it’s highly recommended for locals as well. Experience the adrenaline of riding horse-back and enjoy the awesome scenery and fresh air.
Location: Noordhoek, Cape Town
Availability: Rides take place throughout the year. Summers months are best.
Who: All participants must be in good health and over the age of 12.
Numbers: This experience is for one and forms part of a group. Minimum numbers apply.
Weather: Riding takes place in all conditions but will be postponed if conditions are severe.
What to take: Dress sensibly. Take sun precautions and wear closed shoes/boots/trainers.
Additional Information: Participation is at your own risk. The weight limit is 95 kgs. This experience includes a service fee and e-voucher.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Nature & Animals
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found