Monster Carp Safari for One | Gauteng
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
The number one adventure on any avid fisherman's bucket list, is to hook The Big One. Now you have the opportunity to do just that with this once-in-lifetime Monster Carp Safari for One in Gauteng.
Carp was once considered an invader species, but it is present in all South Africa's dams. While they don't taste the best, it's the size that really matters. Besides, locals and traveling fishermen alike usually follow a catch-and-release approach, except in waters where the carp prevent the growth of bass, trout and other species.
Spend your weekend with us at a pre-baited venue in Gauteng where you will test your skills against some of Mother Nature's best. Gauteng offers a variety of freshwater angling opportunities at many specimen dams and anglers regularly catch monster carp ranging from upwards of 15 kgs to over 25kg in these waters.
We have an exciting weekend planned for you, and we've taken care of everything from accommodation and food to gear and tackle. We will even place the lines on the baited area when you arrive on Friday.
After a long day of fishing, we will enjoy a truly South African favourite - potjiekos, a hearty meat and vegetable dish akin to stew, prepared in a traditional cast iron pot that lends a unique flavour - on Saturday night. We'll retire early and rise with the birds to make the most of Sunday morning, after which we will enjoy a scrumptious brunch before heading back home.
You have not angled until you've been on a Monster Carp Safari for One in Gauteng. Book your weekend monster carp safari today!
This package includes all fishing gear, bait, instruction, meals and a tent. Beverages and any other incidentals are excluded.
Please note that carp are caught and then released.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Nature & Animals
- For Him
No posts found