- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Ludwig’s Roses, a 60 hectare rose farm, lies in a valley just 18kms north of Pretoria. The rose nursery started in 1971 and as demand grew for a restaurant establishment, the doors to The Rose Kitchen opened in 2003. From humble beginnings the restaurant now seats up to 90 guests and serves the loveliest rosy treats. The nursery boasts the most spectacular fields of roses and free tractor rides on weekends to see the 1000's of roses! They offer free advice on all rose queries, 7 days a week!
- Black forest ham, cherry tomato, Camembert and cucumber skewers
- Mediterranean inspired meatball skewers
- Assortment of nuts served in jars
- Farm baked bagel filled with cream cheese, smoked chicken and rocket
- Farm quiche with asparagus & bacon
- Old fashioned apple crumble pie served in an authentic tin cup
- Rose Turkish Delight
- A Seasonal fruit
- And a jar of organic strawberry and rose jam to take home
Need to know:
- Vegetarian menu available on request.
- Picnic time Morning 08h30-12h00 or Afternoon 12h30 – 16h00.
- Set up - We set up an umbrella, bales of hay, a blanket, tables and chairs at the picnic spot.
- The set up cost is included in the price.
- Beverages must be purchased on the premises - wine, bubbly, spirits, beers, ciders and soft drinks, mineral water and juice available at current menu price.
- Cut roses can be pre-ordered for the picnic spot or purchased on the day.
- On weekends you can take your drink and hop onto the roofed and cushioned romantic tractor ride around the farm.
- Bring your binoculars to watch the splendour of bird variety from the dam side or bird hides.
Location: North of Pretoria, Gauteng.
Availability: Available throughout the year.
Numbers: This experience is for two people. Children are welcome.
Weather: All picnics are weather dependent.
What to take: Take nothing but your appetite.
Duration: Allow four hours for this experience.
This package will differ in price and detail for dates such as Mother’s Day and/or Valentine’s Day. Please contact us directly for a quote should you wish to book this type of package for either of these dates. Please note that roses are pruned at certain times of the year when picnicking should be delayed until they are again in full bloom. Please check at time of booking.
- Nature & Animals
- Romance & Intimacy
- For Couples