- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Ludwig’s Roses, a 60 hectare rose farm, lies in a valley just 18kms north of Pretoria. The rose nursery started in 1971 and as demand grew for a restaurant establishment, the doors to Spiced Coffee Restaurant opened in 2003. From humble beginnings the restaurant now seats up to 90 guests and serves the loveliest rosy treats. The nursery boasts the most spectacular fields of roses and free tractor rides on weekends to see the 1000's of roses! They offer free advice on all rose queries, 7 days a week!
The Rose Kitchen a French Window and Brick enclosed restaurant nestled amidst the splendour of Ludwig’s Roses. The Rose Kitchen is modern restaurant with a hint of old world charm, the walls are filled with exquisite rose photography & art. A delectable display of our homemade cakes and an ever changing menu filled with rose inspired dishes is a delight to all our guests. The farm and restaurant are ideal for a wonderful day out. We have tractor rides on weekends and a wonderful range of edible rose products such as our: Rose jam, rose fudge, rosehip chutney & marmalade, rose vinegar and many more!
Additional to the roses and restaurant, there is a Rose Shop that sells all things rosy from rose creams, linen mist & rose oils. For the kids there is a huge playground in good view from the restaurant and a doll’s house amongst the fairy-tale rose garden.
Your breakfast includes the following:
- Farm breakfast for two
- Orange juice on arrival
- Tea / coffee / cappuccino (without a refill)
- Complimentary cut rose on departure
Location: North of Pretoria, Gauteng
Availability: Available throughout the year.
Numbers: This experience is for two people. Children are welcome.
Weather: Summer months are best.
What to take: Take nothing but your appetite!
Duration: Allow 2 hours for this experience.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- For Couples