- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Spend an action packed session learning how to carve up the sand dunes on a sandboard. Whether you are an absolute beginner or veteran board rider, you will experience an adrenalin rush guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
Experience the exhilaration of carving up the Sand Dunes of Atlantis or Benoni. Both within easy reach of city centres, offering a multitude of different runs to cater for absolute beginners to experienced sandboarders ensuring a fun filled, memorable time for all.
Your instructor will teach you how to sandboard using our easy to follow ABC Sandboarding Lesson. You will be able to control your speed by turning. You decide how fast you would like to go!
We use specially manufactured sandboards which have been designed specifically for sand.
All sandboarding equipment
Transport (Clean, Air-conditioned vehicles)
Your ABC Lesson includes -
Health and sandboarding / snowboarding experience check on participants
Explanation of a Sandboard – rails, bottom, deck, bindings.
Correct weight distribution
Turning your board forehand and backhand.
Transition from backhand to forehand and visa versa.
Free riding and reading dunes.
Location: Benoni, Gauteng
Availability: Sandboarding takes place on Saturdays throughout the year, subject to minimum numbers and ideal weather.
Who: Ideal for all those in good health. Moderate level of fitness required. No previous experience necessary. Suitable for corporate team building purposes or social fun days.
Numbers: This experience is for four people and may form part of a group.
Weather: This experience is weather dependent.
What to take: Take thick socks (shin height), sun glasses, sun block, hat & camera. Take bottled water and energy bars.
Duration: Allow half a day for this experience.
Participation is entirely at your own risk.
All equipment is supplied.
Instructors are experienced and qualified.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- For Her
- For Him
- For Groups