- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Moses Mabhida, a formidable man who was instrumental in the development of the South African Congress of Trade Unions. This man was determined to be someone who supported the people and the stadium was named after his fighting spirit.
In the heart of Durban, the Moses Mabhida Stadium (MMS) has claimed the status as Durban’s jewel and top tourist attraction; it is the landmark to see. In the league of other top international attractions such as the Eifel Tower, London Eye and the Sydney Opera House, the Moses Mabhida Stadium is a man-made mega structure that boasted international guests and dignitaries from across the world in the 2010 Soccer World Cup. You will be able to say, “I was at the Stadium and did a Segway Gliding Tour where the semi finals of the Soccer 2010 World Cup took place.”
Not only does its captivating design and wide spread grounds give you a rounded view of Durban, it also gives you a sense of pride and adventure as you breath in the fresh and crisp ocean air. The Moses Mabhida stadium is only minutes away from the newly developed beach front which is an attraction in its own right.
The arch of the stadium is a marvel that was modelled after Moses Mabhidas “principle of unity” and the National Flag of South Africa. The sheer engineering genius of the arch is not only for viewing; You are able to take a Sky Cart along the arch and thoroughly enjoy the breath-taking, panoramic views of Durban while feeling as you’re on top of the world.
Another attraction of the Segway Gliding Tour is the People’s Park which is adjacent to the MMS. Glide around this vast area, and enjoy the hub bub of the “Durbanites”. This park often plays host to various events, parties and serves as training grounds for various professional sports teams.
Segway Gliding Tours is an eco-friendly and adventurous way to tour the Stadium and its surrounds. Join us and experience the ease of riding a Segway, take in the sounds and sights of Durban, and experience the famous “Segway Smile” which everybody shows while riding a Segway.
With an experienced fun-filled tour guide leading the way, you will effortlessly glide to every hot spot of the stadium, offering riders views of historic victories and picture perfect photo opportunities. The knowledgeable Tour Guide will provide you with interesting facts about the stadium, City of Durban and the Segway that will ‘wow’ both locals and tourists alike.
Be seen on a Segway on a MMS tour and share in the laughter, knowledge, freedom and excitement of South Africa’s leading hot spot. Let us give YOU the experience of a lifetime on the world’s leading green, gyro-stabilised, mobility transporter.
Location: Moses Mabhida Stadium, KZN
Availability: Tours take place daily.
Who: Sadly, no children under 10.
Numbers: This is experience is for one and may form part of a group.
Weather: Tours are weather dependent.
What to take: Dress for the weather.
Duration: Allow 75 minutes for this experience.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found