Table Mountain Abseil | CPT
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Experience the world`s highest commercial abseil!
This is a thrilling experience of adrenaline and achievement - a 112 metre controlled descent off Table Mountain. Step off the top, at 1000 meters above sea level and rappel into pure vertical space. This is the world`s highest commercial abseil. You are surrounded by awesome views and the deep blue Atlantic at your feet. Walk with your guide or use the Cable Way to meet your guide at the top of Table Mountain.
- 112m Abseil at 1067m above Sea level.
- We are OPEN 7 days a week between 10:00 – 15:00. Weather Dependent.
- The whole Abseil experience takes approximately 45min- 1hr incl, a safety demonstration, the abseil and a pleasant 30 min hike back to the top.
- Once clients are back at the top, they take the cable car back down (Return Cableway Ticket needed).
Location: Table Mountain, Cape Town
Availability: This experience runs daily, subject to availability.
Who: It is necessary to have a moderate level of fitness in order to participate in this experience. All participants should be in good health.
Numbers: This experience is for 1 person. It is likely that other participants will enjoy the experience with you. Groups can be accommodated, group rates apply.
Weather: Cape Town`s weather is fickle. Once booked you will be advised to call the experience vendor on the day to ensure that abseiling will go ahead. If experiences are cancelled due to the weather, you will be allowed to rebook.
What to take: You will need to take warm clothing regardless if it is a hot day. Food and water, sun block, a hat and your camera. It is best to wear trainers. Mountaineering shoes aren`t necessary but definitely take a long sleeve jumper/sweater even if the weather is great.
Duration: Abseiling takes place between 10h00 and 16h00 daily, weather permitting.
Additional Information: Please note that arrival times vary with numbers and fitness of groups. There is no maximum weight restriction. A comfortable fit of the harness is the key factor. There is a minimum weight requirement of 40kg. If you aren`t walking to the top of Table Mountain you can see www.tablemountain.net for updated prices and cable car times. You are advised to take the cable car at least one hour before your booked abseil time. If you would like to walk up Table Mountain to the abseil point, the recommended route is up Platteklip Gorge and takes an average of 2-3 hours. Once at the top you are advised to meet the abseiling guides who will provide you with a brief and ask you to sign an indemnity form. All participants are required to sign an indemnity form. This experience includes a service fee and e-voucher.
This experience package excludes Cable Car fees.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found