- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Look no further for the ultimate thrill of your life - Tandem Skydiving is the way to go if you want the ultimate joy ride and if you are a complete novice! If you are thinking of taking up skydiving as a new hobby then this is an ideal and "out there" taster of what to expect. Experience the thrill of freefall.
On a tandem jump, you are strapped to a Tandem Instructor with a special harness that`s attached to a specially designed parachute large enough to support both of you.
A tandem jump requires approximately 15 - 20 minutes of ground training. After that it`s a spectacular 20-minute aircraft ride, enjoying the finest views from the skies above. Then it`s out the door for a 120mph/200kph freefall together, falling about 25 seconds from 10,000ft or for 35 seconds from 11,000ft. Feel your heart in your throat, catch your breath and open your eyes to see the magnificent kingdom beneath you. A feeling one can`t explain will come over you and just as you start relaxing the Tandem Instructor opens the parachute and a peaceful 3-4 minute parachute ride follows. Once you reach the earth below with your feet firmly on the ground, you can drink water to moisten your mouth from screaming like a girl up there!
Don`t put it off any longer, this once in a lifetime experience will never ever be forgotten!
Location | Carletonville, Gauteng
Availability | Skydiving takes place on weekends only. Subject to availability and ideal weather.
Who | All participants must be in good health in order to participate. This experience is not for the feint hearted. Live life on the edge and just do it!
Numbers | This experience is for one person and may form part of a group.
Weather | Tandem skydiving is weather dependent. Cancelled jumps will be rescheduled.
What to take | Dress sensibly, wear closed shoes and tie back long hair.
Duration | Allow approximately one hour for the experience from start to end.
Additional Information | Book early to avoid disappointment. A tandem skydive means that the professional instructor will be attached to your back by means of a harness. You will not be jumping on your own. You will be required to sign an indemnity form. Personal liability insurance is not included. Photos and/or DVD are excluded and can be arranged at time of booking. Service fee with e-voucher included. Weight limit of 95kg and under 18 needs parental consent.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- For Her
- For Him