- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Enjoy a day of retro romance with a vintage sidecar tour, complete with a range of cool retro goggles, helmets, and leather jackets (and complimentary bandana!) as you set off in a decommissioned military bikes originally used by the People's Liberation Army of China between the early 1950’s and mid-1970’s.
Starting at the V&A Waterfront, your cj750 "chariot" will collect you and take you on a scenic drive to Groot Constantia, South Africa's oldest wine-producing estate. Groot Constantia is a 330-year old wine estate, nestled in the fertile Constantia Valley. It's a place where time is invested to first understand and then consume award-winning wines. The estate offers cellar tours, a museum with historical bath and orientation centre, Jonkershuis restaurant, souvenirs and wine sales.
During your two hours at the farm, you will get to enjoy a delectable picnic containing a selection of meats, breads, fruit, pickles and preserves, served with your choice of Groot Constantia wines, soft drinks, juices or water from Simon's Deli.
If the weather doesn't play along, you can choose to postpone your sidecar ride and picnic, or you can continue with your adventure, as each sidecar bike offers wet weather gear. As for your picnic, it can always be moved indoors, as Groot Constantia is home to the wonderful Jonkershuis restaurant that offers family style lunches. The trendy Simon's Deli offers delectable delights beside a giant fire on chilly days.
This vintage sidecar ride and picnic for two offers the ultimate in retro adventure, complete with great sights, sounds and flavours. Book your sidecar and picnic package now!
Need to Know -
- Suitable for adults only.
- This package is weather dependent.
- Allow half a day for this experience.
- Beverages are not included.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- All protective gear is included.
- The sidecar will collect you and drop you off from the V&A Waterfront.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Western Cape
- For Couples
No posts found