- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Four 110 lumen LED lights with colored and white shades included. Collapsible diffuser for lantern or area light. Chain two quads together for maximum light.
Fixed, Chain-able Lights
High/Low settings allows for longer runtimes. Pairs well with Goal Zero Flip 30 or Venture 30 Rechargers and runs from any USB port. Carabiners included for hanging and mesh bag for storage.
- Lumens: 110
- Power Output: 6.3W max
- Power from: USB port
- Chainable: Yes, up to 2 quads
- Weight: 8.8 oz (0.55 lbs)
- You can chain up to 2 Light-A-Life Quads together. Chained lights can be turned on and off independent of each other.
Warning: While in use, the metal neck of the Light-a-Life mini will become hot to the touch.
- Area Light (up): For broad, bright light, use the Light-a-Life Mini in its area light mode. This is a great mode for outdoor use.
- Lantern Light (down): For soft, ambient light, use the Light-a-Life Mini in its lantern mode. This is a great mode for indoor use.
Power the Light-A-Life Quad from any USB port. Pairs perfectly with Goal Zero Rechargers.
- Run Times With Power Packs
- Switch 10 (Full Bright): 1.5 Hours
- Switch 10 (Low Bright): 5.6 Hours
- Flip 20 (Full Bright): 2.5 Hours
- Flip 20 (Low Bright): 11.5 Hours
- Venture 30/Flip 30 (Full Bright): 4.5 Hours
- Venture 30/Flip 30 (Low Bright): 17.5 Hours
- Sherpa 50 (Full Bright): 9 Hours
- Sherpa 50 (Low Bright): 34 Hours
- LED Rating: 6.3W max, 110 Lumens (High), 30 Lumens (Low), Color Temperature: 3500K LED
- Individual Light (Full Bright): 5V, 0.38A, (1.7W max)
- Individual Light (Low Bright): 5V, 0.1A, (0.5W max)
- Chainable: Up to 2 Quad Sets
- Weight: 8.8 oz (0.55 lbs)
- Dimensions (compact): 1.48dia x 2.23in (37.7dia x 56.7mm)
- Dimensions (extended): 1.48dia x 2.82in (37.7dia x 71.5mm)
- Cord Length: 16 feet
- Distance between Lights: 4 feet