- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
A plug-and-play, silent, fume-free portable power station for emergencies, camping, or wherever you need power. Your gas-free source of portable power to keep lights, phones and laptops powered on through any situation.
- Battery Capacity: 150Wh, 14Ah (12V)
- Power Output: USB (2x), 12V, AC
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
- Ideal for: Tablet, Laptop, DSLR Camera, Lights
- Chainable: No
There are three ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 150:
- The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
- The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
- Wall Charger (45W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 26-52 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 17-34 Hours
- Boulder 15 Solar Panel: 22-44 Hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 6.0in L x 3.8in W x 3.7 H
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output) (2x): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter US (output, 60Hz, modified sine wave): 110V, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle):14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
What's in the box:
- Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station
- Wall Charger
- 4.7mm to 8.0mm Legacy Nomad Panel Adapter