- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Enjoy a 30 minute flight in the Grand Douglas DC-3 Dakota or Douglas DC-4 Skymaster from Rand Airport and appreciate Gauteng like never before.
Possible flight path | We depart from Rand Airport, take off and fly in a westerly direction, passing to the south of Johannesburg CBD. We then turn above Gold Reef City and head in a northerly direction with Soccer City on our left. We cross over Northcliff Ridge and then turn east, to the south of North Gate Dome, and pass to the south of Monte Casino. Then we turn south, opposite Megawatt Park, passing east of Sandton City and across Wanderers and Ellis Park before returning to Rand Airport.
The DC-3 seats 26 passengers. Allow approximately 30 minutes for the flight and a total experience time of about 60 minutes. This experience also includes entry to the SAA Museum.
Things to remember before any flight:
- Passengers need to collect their tickets at least 45 minutes before the flight, in the Main Terminal Building, Rand Airport, Germiston. Details to be provided at time of booking.
- No refunds for tickets cancelled within 7 days of the flight and no-shows will forfeit their ticket(s).
- If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather or any other unexpected matter, clients will be refunded or their flight will be rebooked.
- Regret no children under 2 years.
- Flights take place only once all the tickets are sold.
Availability: 26 May, 30 June, 28 July, 25 August, 29 September, 27 October, 24 November, 15 December 2018.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found