- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Up, up and away! Take in the best of the Atlantic Seaboard with this exclusive experience.
Set off on a scenic shared helicopter flight leaving from the V&A Waterfront as it soars above the Atlantic Ocean, providing breath taking views of Clifton, Camps Bay, Lion's Head, Robben Island and the Twelve Apostles mountain range.
With your feet back on terra firma, you may opt to self-drive to the 12 Apostles Hotel, or take advantage of the complimentary shuttle bus that will deliver you to the next stage of your adventure.
The 12 Apostles Hotel will provide you with an impeccable lunch in a relaxed and cozy atmosphere of the Azure restaurant, a sought-after American Express® Platinum Fine Dining Awards honoree.
Enjoy catching up with your guest as you indulge in an award-winning lunch experience prepared by world-renowned chefs while overlooking the majestic ocean. It's a sight to behold and an experience to treasure for life. Incredible views, amazing food and wonderful company will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated before you catch the shuttle or drive back to the V&A Waterfront. Alternatively, you could book a night at the 12 Apostles Hotel to prolong the magical experience.
- Location | V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Availability | Shared flights are booked for 11h00 with lunch @ 12h30
- Numbers | Minimum of two guests apply.
- Weather | All flights are shared and weather dependent.
- Additional Information | Seasonal rates, terms and conditions apply. All beverages, tips and other incidentals are excluded. Not available to book on dates such as Mother's Day, Father's Day or Valentines Day etc.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Western Cape
- For Couples