- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Join us for a spectacular scenic boat cruise on a 58 foot catamaran off the Durban coastline. Your deep sea cruise will start at the harbour channel for a fun-filled excursion that will be enjoyed by the whole family.
Enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells that are so unique to Durban AKA Funsunzi - as it's lovingly referred to by locals - from your perch on the regularly serviced, seaworthy and well-equipped boat. From the harbour views to uShaka Marine World, the Golden Mile and Moses Mabhida Stadium in the north, you will get to experience Durban from a unique new perspective.
The cruise operator has been providing countless seafarers with memorable experiences out to sea, whether it’s been for corporate events, weddings, birthday parties, school outings, sunset cruises or fishing charters.Now you can also enjoy this bucket list experience with your significant other, a best friend, or the whole family.
Book your 1-hour boat cruise for four along the Durban coastline today!
Booking is essential. All cruises are weather dependent. Beverages and/or snacks are not included, you are allowed to take your own. This is a group charter. Cruises take place every Saturday and Sunday as well as all public holidays departing @ 14h30.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Water & Boating
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- For Couples