- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Experience the Kruger, suspended over the Sabie River. Celebrate Africa in complete luxury from your very own personal sanctuary.
An express entryway to freedom, relaxation and meaningful connection will await guests aboard first-of-its-kind Kruger Shalati train situated as a gateway to the Kruger National Park.
Offering 31 rooms, consisting of 24 Train Carriage Suites and 7 Bridge House Suites, all of which will provide a deeply visceral experience, tailored for immersive comfort. Whether you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind adventure, an enthralling break or to simply unwind while surrounded by earth’s finest creations, Kruger Shalati looks forward to welcoming you on a journey of discovery with nature in the most extraordinary way imaginable.
Our arrival lounge, reception and dining areas, along with two of our three swimming pools, are found adjacent to the Selati Bridge, overlooking the majestic Sabie River. The river flows all year-round, drawing animals and birds that come to quench their thirst on a daily basis.
TRAIN ON THE BRIDGE CARRIAGE SUITES ~
Our large, glass-walled train suites allow for infinite views along the length of the majestic Sabie River, while the style of the train is a celebration of African design in collaboration with local art and crafting skills.
High above the riverbanks, aligned with the floor level of the train, lies our bespoke pool and deck, offering a swimming vista unlike any other – with crocodile, hippos, buffaloes and elephants greeting guests metres below!
- Accommodation for One Night for Two Adults Sharing. Additional nights can be arranged at time of booking.
- All meals, teas and coffees daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open safari vehicles
- Return road transfers between the Skukuza Airport and the Lodge
- Kruger National Park Entrance Fees (Conservation Levy)
- Community Levy
- Premium Beverages
- Telephone Calls
- Purchases from the Kruger Shalati Curio Shop
- For Couples
No posts found