- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
It is said that the Flyboard can be tamed in 5 minutes and mastered in 1-2 sessions – give it a go with this unbelievably exciting experience. Come out to one of our lovely venues in Gauteng. Here you can enjoy a relaxing day by the waterside and experience the thrill of Flyboarding. Afterwards you will have lights snacks and a drink to round off this amazing experience.
What is Flyboarding?
A Flyboard is a type of water jetpack attached to a personal water craft (PWC) which supplies propulsion to drive the Flyboard through air and water to perform a sport known as flyboarding. A Flyboard rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath which provide thrust for the rider to fly up to 15 m (49 ft) in the air or to dive headlong through the water down to 2.5 m (8 ft).
Your Experience Includes
- Training + Orientation
- Flyboarding Team (Trainer, Jet-Ski Operator)
- All Equipment (Flyboard Kit, Jet-Ski, Life Jacket, Helmet)
- 20 minute flyboarding experience
- Wetsuit Rental
Need to Know
- Flyboarding takes place on weekends during summer only.
- All bookings are subject to a minimum group size of 5.
- This package is for one adult and forms part of a group.
- This experience takes place at Vaal river, Vanderbijlpark/ Bronkhorstspruit Dam.
- Flyboarding is weather dependent. If the weather is poor, your booking will be rescheduled.
- Groups can be accommodate for, please enquire so that we can provide you with a quote.
- All equipment is provided. Participation is at your own risk.
- There is a minimum weight limit of 45 kgs and a maximum weight limit of 136 kgs
- Transport to the venue is not included.
- Please take your own swimwear, towel and sunblock.
- Next available dates: 4 November, 24 November, 25 November 2018
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Water & Boating
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- For Him
No posts found