- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Whether a beginner or just rusty. Invest in your future. Learn the fabulous skill of dance and benefit greatly when you are next at a nightclub, wedding, party or ball. Knowing some simply steps and have the confidence to execute them will add fun to any social event and maybe even make you the star of the show. You will be taught the techniques with a Dancing Academy renowned worldwide. Dancing is a great way to benefit various areas of your life. Besides learning a new skill it is a great opportunity to socialise, meet new people, improve confidence, fitness and just add some simple fun and relaxation to your life. Dancing is as easy as walking, so what are you waiting for!
This package includes 16 hours of ballroom and Latin American dancing for one person or two. It is made up of a private 30 minute assessment followed by 4 individual lessons of 30 minutes each, 8 socials and 6 parties.
After this experience you can strut your stuff as a Dirty Dancer or Tango the night away.
- Location: Benoni (JHB); Bryanston (JHB); Pretoria & Plumstead (CPT)
- Availability: This experience is available throughout the year.
- Who: This is ideal for all ages and fitness levels. Suitable for one person or a couple.
- Numbers: This package is for either 1 or 2 people. Lessons take place in a group environment.
- What to take: Dress smart casual or dress up the choice is yours. Ladies should wear a sensible sized heel or flat shoes based on personal preference.
- Duration: Lessons last for 30 minutes each. Times of socials vary from venue to venue.
- Additional Information:This experience vendor is a top social dance organization worldwide and has been established for 94 years. This experience also includes a nominal service fee and e-voucher.
- Skills & Learning
- Western Cape
- For Couples