- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Whether a beginner or just rusty. Invest in your future. Learn the fabulous skill of dance and benefit greatly when you are next at a nightclub, wedding, party or ball. Knowing some simply steps and have the confidence to execute them will add fun to any social event and maybe even make you the star of the show. You will be taught the techniques with a Dancing Academy renowned worldwide. Dancing is a great way to benefit various areas of your life. Besides learning a new skill it is a great opportunity to socialise, meet new people, improve confidence, fitness and just add some simple fun and relaxation to your life. Dancing is as easy as walking, so what are you waiting for!
This package includes 16 hours of ballroom and Latin American dancing for one person or two. It is made up of a private 30 minute assessment followed by 4 individual lessons of 30 minutes each, 8 socials and 6 parties.
After this experience you can strut your stuff as a Dirty Dancer or Tango the night away.
- Location: Benoni (JHB); Bryanston (JHB); Pretoria & Plumstead (CPT)
- Availability: This experience is available throughout the year.
- Who: This is ideal for all ages and fitness levels. Suitable for one person or a couple.
- Numbers: This package is for either 1 or 2 people. Lessons take place in a group environment.
- What to take: Dress smart casual or dress up the choice is yours. Ladies should wear a sensible sized heel or flat shoes based on personal preference.
- Duration: Lessons last for 30 minutes each. Times of socials vary from venue to venue.
- Additional Information:This experience vendor is a top social dance organization worldwide and has been established for 94 years. This experience also includes a nominal service fee and e-voucher.
- Skills & Learning
- Western Cape
- For Couples