- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Weekends are meant to recharge your batteries after a long and busy week. It’s a time to unwind and change the scenery. If you’re in Gauteng, don’t pass up the opportunity to enjoy a brunch on the dam aboard Danny Buoy on Saturday or Sunday.
The boat sets sail at 10h00 sharp for a lovely two-hour cruise that starts at Kommandonek Wildlife Resort and will take you past some of the most iconic views in the area, including Caribbean estate, Sandy Lane golf course, the Kosmos foreshore, Kosmos village, and the dam wall, past the Zoo and Snake Park and the Transvaal Yacht club. From there, the boat will hit the open water, crossing over to Eagle Waters and Pecanwood Estate and Golf Course, the Islands, and back to the harbour.
While taking in the sights and sounds and just relaxing, you will have the opportunity to tuck into a finger and fork hot and cold snack platter. The menu includes sweet and spicy drumsticks and wings, Yellowtail and cucumber kebabs, cheese and corn samoosas, chicken sosaties, mini hamburgers, assorted crustless quiches, bobotie, mini boerewors rolls, cocktail skewers, cheese grillers in puff pastry, and koeksisters. Menu items are subject to change without notice.
- A cash bar is available for all your beverage needs.
- This experience is for one person and forms part of a group.
- This is not a private experience.
- All food is Halaal Friendly.
- Available on Weekends only.
We operate from Harties Harbour, which is situated in Kommandonek Wildlife Resort which gives you the opportunity to really make a day of your time in Hartbeespoort. Come early or leave late and enjoy a picnic, braai or try your hand at fishing. A children’s play ground has just been completed and we are planning to add a large swimming pool for your enjoyment. Entrance & Parking Fee of R50.00 per person and R40.00 per car excluded. You do however receive a R50.00 per person voucher which you may use towards the bar.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Water & Boating
- For Her
- For Him
- For Couples
- For Groups
No posts found