- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Experience this fabulous VIP package offering a cruise and dine combination at Cape Town’s top destination – The Waterfront. First you will enjoy a champagne sunset cruise with a unique view of Table Mountain and Cape Town’s city lights, by sea. Then, once you have recovered from “sea-legs” you will enjoy a sumptuous dinner at one of the Waterfront’s finest restaurants. Each establishment offers exceptional food and atmosphere while enjoying the ambiance of the V&A Waterfront.
A flotilla of different sailing vessels are used based on numbers booked and weather conditions.
Location: Cape Town
Availability: Available throughout the year. Summer months are best.
Who: Ideal for couples, friends, clients or co-workers.
Numbers: This experience is for 2. The cruise forms part of a group charter.
Weather: Cruises are weather dependent.
What to take: Dress smart casual and take something warm to wear for when out at sea.
Duration: The cruise lasts for 90 minutes, followed by dinner at your leisure.
Part of a sailing experience is to experience the elements. It may become windy and chilly when out at sea, the sea can become choppy and you could get slightly wet from sea spray as the vessel ploughs through the water. Please note that your safety is paramount and will never be compromised. Dress for the weather, wear flat shoes and take an appetite for adventure. Participation is at your own risk. PLEASE NOTE: Drinks & 10% Gratuity on food/drinks to be settled at restaurant. This experience also includes a booking fee and an e-voucher. Different vessels are used dependent on numbers and weather conditions.
This package will differ in price and detail for dates such as Mother’s Day and/or Valentine’s Day. Please contact us directly for a quote should you wish to book this type of package for either of these dates.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
- For Couples
No posts found