- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Enjoy this extraordinary dining experience in the comfort of your own home. If you’re keen to enjoy a wonderful new experience but cannot get out, then we will come to you. Your very own private chef is fully mobile and will bring our carefully curated experience right into your own home for you and your loved one(s) to enjoy. Our unique dining experiences at home make celebrating special occasions possible and memorable for years to come. You don’t even need to have a reason for celebrating, book our unique private chef experiences just because you can!
This particular experience was born from longing as we looked at the floating brunch experiences offered by unique hotels in Bali and Indonesia. So we thought, why not introduce this experience to South Africa especially during lock down when going out is limited. Now it is possible for you and your besties to enjoy.
Choose from either of these menu options for your floating brunch experience ~
Egg, bacon, sausage, fruit salad, potato hash, beans, mushrooms, chicken mayo and fruit salad.
Vegans can enjoy a vegan platter with egg, potatoes, beans, fruit salad, mushrooms, lettuce wraps, avocado, vegan taco and a fruit salad.
Grapes, kiwifruit, strawberries, boiled egg, oranges, pretzels, cold meat, crackers, olives, cucumber, carrot sticks and nuts
This package includes the following ~
Menu choice as above for two adults
Floating tray to keep
Rose petals and champagne
Champagne provided is either Krone, Graham Beck, Pongracz or Simonsig. We can provide any champagne you want for an additional cost.
Within Johannesburg North, travel fees apply @ R250. Beyond Johannesburg North the travel fee is R450 and PTA is R500
You will need to provide the following ~
Guests will need to be up and ready for an amazing floating brunch experience in the pool.
About your Professional Personal Chef ~
Meet Mizpah your very own personal and private chef who came to cooking later in her career. Mizpah first worked as an accountant at her family’s business immediately after completing her education. She honed her culinary skills after she got inspiration and encouragement to pursue her dreams from a close friend who at the time was a Chef at a leading institute. Mizpah developed a knack for cooking well-known local dishes with a twist and has gained a reputation of combining acutely seasonal items with quietly elegant technique.
Mizpah is also well known with her extraordinary skill of bringing a unique dining experience right into one’s home instead of one going to a restaurant. Not content with merely stimulating palates, Mizpah aims to stimulate minds as well, by offering some cooking lessons to beginners. When Mizpah is not cooking, or writing her cookbook, or working on her brand, Mizpah attends food conferences, and other business related events, where she states and stimulates her endless culinary curiosity.
Her traditional dishes are inspired by her grandmother who she was named after.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Water & Boating
- For Couples
No posts found