- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
If you enjoy the finer things in life, you definitely want to attend a chocolate bonbon workshop. It’s also a fantastic birthday or wedding gift, or loyalty reward. Alternatively, you could sign up the team for a delicious corporate team experience.
Honest Chocolate is made using only the finest raw organic cacao. The production kitchen provides an exciting hands-on experience to learn how they make chocolates that are naturally free from artificial flavouring, preservatives, emulsifiers, processed sugar and dairy.
Chocolatiers at the Woodstock Exchange provide an introduction to cacao bean farming and processing, while you enjoy a full demonstration and tasting of a variety of flavours and profiles. Then, you will have the opportunity to create your own box of made-by-you bonbons using a variety of dipping, wrapping and decorating techniques. Take them home and show off your skills.
Book your chocolate bonbon workshop now!
- This ticket is for a group of 10 and forms part of a group experience.
- Workshops take place monthly in Woodstock.
- Workshops start @ 10am.
- Allow 90 minutes for this workshop.
- Booking fee and e-voucher included.
- Western Cape
- For Groups
No posts found