- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Ready......Steady.......Shake is an interactive session where guests will learn a range of classic and contemporary cocktails from the experts and enjoy the chance of becoming a Master Mixologist themselves in “The Mixology Mission!”
Your experience begins with a welcome drink and an informative talk covers the history of cocktails and the terminology and tricks used by the experts. Then you’ll receive two training sessions, including demonstrations and interactive cocktail making. Not forgetting tasting and experimenting with your own creations!
During the Cocktail Hour you can learn the most popular classic cocktails from the expert mixologists.
Then your team challenge begins....choose your mystery ingredients, design and build your bespoke cocktail with the help of a mixologist and compete against each other in our taste trials to secure the title of Master Mixologist.
This experience includes drinks, reception and briefing.
International Cocktails – shake up some of the most popular classic and contemporary concoctions from around the world, including the Sling, Mule, Daiquiri, Bramble and many more.
Smoothie Session – A great session for those who prefer not to drink. Create some superb tasting fresh fruit smoothies and learn how to cut eye catching garnishes with a selection of exotic fruits.
The Knowledge – Spirit Tasting and Layering
Tasting and experimenting of more exotic and rare spirits. Learn the density of different spirits, liqueurs and juices then create your own layered cocktail and shooter.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Availability: Available throughout the year.
Who: Ideal for corporates and social groups.
Numbers: This experience accommodates for 10 participants. Large groups are welcome.
What to take: Dress smart casual.
Duration: Allow 2 - 3 hours for this experience.
Additional Information: Suitable for those over the age of 18.
For the team to host the event at a venue of your choice. A travel and set up fee of R2500 (excluding VAT) would be charged.
- Western Cape
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- For Groups
No posts found