- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Looking for an eco-adventure with a difference? Combine your need for excitement with a close-up view of the Atlantic Ocean wildlife: a trip aboard a high-powered speedboat that thrills whilst giving you unprecedented access to all the wonderful creatures that inhabit the Atlantic. The semi-rigid hull is powered by two 200 HP motors, skimming the swells at up to 40 knots, giving an adrenaline rush that will be remembered for a lifetime. With safety for both passengers and sea life as a priority, you can be assured of an adventure that leaves only great memories.
Two boats are available – Spectre and Captain Nemo – and both promise a sea-sprayed escapade in Table Bay and along the Atlantic coastline that will be filled with wonderful views and sightings.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Availability: Rides take place throughout the year, weather permitting. During winters months it is harder to book due to weather. Summer months are best for this activity.
Who: Ideal for everyone - just have nerves of steel!
Numbers: This experience is for two people. There is a minimum group size of 4 and maximum of 10.
Weather: All water sport activities are weather dependent.
What to take: Dress sensibly - you will be given a rain suite. Take an extra set of clothes if necessary and perhaps a hand towel for after.
Duration: Allow 30 minutes for this experience.
Additional Information: Participation is entirely at your own risk. A nominal booking fee with e-voucher included.
- Water & Boating
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
- For Couples