- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Experience the exhilaration of flight! Learn to fly with a structured and relaxed approach. If you are unsure of small aircraft and your ability to accept flying in one, then experience an Introductory Flight with a professional flight instructor. Your instructor will spend one on one time with you discussing the aircraft using a checklist approach followed by a brief and then he will take you to the skies where you will be able to handle the controls and get the feeling of this exciting way of life. This is a basic introduction where you are exposed to the procedures of flying rather than a lesson in flying. You will be allowed to take control of the aircraft but only during flight and not for take-off or landing (at the pilot's discretion of course!). You will participate with the general handling of the aircraft and learn the technical jargon in terms of the flaps, left and right etc.
Your flight departs from Virginia Airport, Durban North and will include a flight path dependent on weather and other variances but can include extraordinary options taking in the best from Virginia to Ballito and return or perhaps Virginia to Durban Harbour and return or lastly Durban City, Amanzimtoti to Cato Ridge. No words can describe the wonderment of our proudly South African coastline. In fact you haven’t lived until you’ve experienced the powerful energies from blue skies! Treat yourself or someone else to this special introductory lesson.
Location | Virginia Airport, Durban
Availability | Introductory flights take place during the week and on some Saturdays.
Who | Ideal for all those who are aviation enthusiasts.
Numbers | This experience is a private lesson for one person only.
Weather | All flights are weather dependent.
What to take | Dress sensibly.
Duration | Allow 30 minutes for the introductory flight.
Additional Information | Participation is at your own risk. Electronic voucher included.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- Skills & Learning
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- For Him