- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Die Izindala Farmhouse, which means recycled things in Zulu, has been furnished using old collectable, loved and recycled decor in line with our green and off Eskom’s grid, sustainable approach. This old colonial style Farmhouse is elegant and enchanting with six en suite rooms, each of which has been themed with recycled treasures. Each room has a double bed and a single bed “flop spot’’ with en suite bathrooms with skylights and with a shower, the 6th room also has a bath. In all the rooms, the beds have stunning wraparound views of the conservancy through double French doors that lead out to their own private stoeps with table and chairs. Each room has a very private an intimate feel.
We have The Lace Room, reminiscent of days gone by when ladies would sit together and create exquisite crocheted lace work. These old recycled treasures have been framed and the lace creates an elegant and whimsical feel to the room. The Refilwe Room or The Gift Room is filled with gifted items, recycled cards and gift bags, The Chic Room is decorated with antique and beautiful old handbags and other old collected and recycled feminine decor, The Rainbow Room is a celebration of our Rainbow nation and features walls painted in traditional ways used by the Sotho and Ndebele. Adorning the walls is beadwork, traditional recycled Zulu hats and literature on the cultures of South Africa. A note on the 11 official languages celebrates our Rainbow Nation and our pride in our cultures and diversity. The Bridle Room is a play on the word, ”bridal” and is a tongue in cheek assortment of our old leather martingales and bridles and items of equine bondage combined with beautiful features like a beautiful old Spanish Piano shawl and delicate tassels and drapes.
There is a large kitchen for self catering if desired, alternatively we supply our famous gourmet picnics, (please see the attached for menu details) and breakfast and we also have a beautiful riverside restaurant. A lounge with a fireplace and French doors lead out to the gracious wide stoep which surrounds the farmhouse. Comfortable outdoor couches allow guests to enjoy the beautiful treed garden with its swimming pool, braai area and lapa. A hilltop fire pit with breathtaking views of the Conservancy and Magaliesberg, is a great place to chat and unwind in the evening.
Its outdoor lapa and small conference room means it can be used for small wedding ceremonies, conferences and workshops. It is also a Wellness Centre and we invite facilitators and healers from all disciplines from time to time to offer workshops and healing, from animal communication to life coaching and even body alignment and spa treatments.
This experience includes the entire Farmhouse with 6 bedrooms, self catering, with two people per en suite room, or more! Self catering only.
Location: Rhenosterspruit, Gauteng
Availability: Available throughout the year. Book well in advance for weekends.
Who: Ideal for all those special social events.
Numbers: The farmhouse can accommodate for 12 guests.
What to take: This is a self-catering package. A restaurant is available onsite.
Duration: This package is a weekend package (Friday and Saturday night) for 12 people sharing.
Additional Information: Please request a quote with availability | email@example.com
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- For Groups
No posts found