- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Fire Dancing is based on the martial arts weaponry of the ancient Maori Warriors called Poi. These tribes swung burning Poi in circular, rhythmic motions. Fire Dancing, or Poi Swinging, requires the simultaneous use of both hands and builds dexterity while developing the connective tissue between left (ration and logic) and right (creative and intuitive) sides of the brain. As a result, the exercise stimulates creativity and problem solving ability. It is a terrific de-stresser in that it is not only a fabulous physical fitness, but also meditative, tool. It builds cardiovascular strength, hand eye coordination and is super as it packs small, and can be used in relatively confined space for those who travel extensively and/or don’t get time to visit a gym. It can also be picked up and used anywhere for short breaks when stressed or creatively stuck. As it requires focused attention to the exclusion of all else, it is a superb meditative tool, while also being relaxing for stressed out individuals. Apart from that it is addictive and fun!
This team build begins with a short demonstration of Fire Dancing using burning poi. It is most entertaining, inspiring and dramatic! The group is broken into small teams and individually instructed for an hour on the basics of Fire Dancing using non-burning poi. The exercise is collaborative in that participants work together to get the movements correct and it is very, very entertaining!
Location: Crocodile River, Gauteng
Availability: Available throughout the year.
Who: Ideal for team building.
Numbers: This experience is for 10 people. Larger groups can be accommodated.
Weather: Fire Dancing takes place outside and is weather dependent.
What to take: Take calm nerves and a sense of adventure!
Duration: Allow for 1 hour of instruction.
Additional Information: Participation is entirely at your own risk.
- Skills & Learning
- For Groups
No posts found