- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Experience the magic of the wine route with this exciting five-hour (or 5-estate) day tuk tuk wine tour. It’s the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary with your love or just a fun day with friends or as a unique year-end celebration with your colleagues. If you’re visiting the Wine Route for the first time, this is a must for your bucket list!
For this experience, the tuk tuk will pick you up from your home, hotel or lodge in Franschhoek and take you to five estates on either the Mont Rochelle route, or the Dieu Donne route. Take in the scenic views on the route, taste some of South Africa’s finest wines, and indulge in exquisite cuisine. Either visit five estates, or enjoy the route for five hours.
About the Mont Rochelle Route
- The Mont Rochelle Route includes Colmant Cap Classique, Franschhoek Cellars, Holden Manz, Haute Cabriere, La Bourgogne, La Caronne, La Bri, Le Lude, Le Petite Ferme, Mont Rochelle, and Mullineux at Leeu Estate.
- Boekenhoutskloof, Haut Espoir and Stoney Brook are private estates on this route that can be visited by appointment only during weekdays.
- The Old Road Winery and Tuk Tuk Brewery are not estates, but can be visited on this route.
About the Dieu Donne Route
- Chamonix, Dieu Donne, Grande Provence, La Motte, Leopards Leap, Maison, Moreson & Rickety Bridge are some of the estates available on the Dieu Donne Route.
- Anthonij Rupert Estate offers vehicle transport at a nominal return rate.
- Franschhoek Beer Co and Hey Joes are not estates, but you can stop by these establishments.
- My Wyn is a private estate on this route that can be visited by appointment only during weekdays.
Need to Know ~
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Events take place regularly
- Start Location: Your guest house/ hotel/ lodge in Franschhoek
- Dress: Dress comfortably and remember your sun block, hat & camera
- Fitness Level: Light. Any Wheelchair limitations can be assessed
- Pack: Your personality, appetite and credit card
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found