- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Based on the London Ghost Bus, you'll board a luxury bus and be thoroughly entertained from 7pm - 12pm with ghost, murder & mystery stories in your city by professionally presented and very dramatic tour guides. Hailed as the best in the world, these tours offer a bit of everything for everyone's different tastes: pub stops to get into the spirit, meals, entertainment, science of the paranormal, live & dramatically recorded ghost stories, historical buildings, several off-the-bus stops include audience participation where you will learn to divine water with dowsing rods and witness a spoon being bent with mind-power. Ending with a chilling climax in a graveyard ... at midnight of course!
Program: The tours are well-researched, and are not a ghost train ride or haunted house attraction. To the best of our knowledge, our tours offer far, far more than any ghost tours world-wide. Instead of just a walking tour, and in a limited area - or just a bus tour, looking only through the windows - we travel further afield and also get off the bus to walk around. In order to try to suit all tastes, instead of the usual historical type ghost tour, we also add in the science of parapsychology and the different types of ghosts. Furthermore, we add some entertainment with pub stops along the way, an eerie storytelling area at one of the pubs, audience participation (where you will use some curious apparatus), and some dramatically recorded stories with scary sound effects & haunted music. Most of stories are told live, about the not so alive, where the coach will whisk you away into the darkness of the night to hear about ghosts, poltergeists, haunted buildings, castles (or forts), and more. Some of you may even make it into the cemetery at the end of the tour ... at midnight, of course.
Due to time constraints, the 'Off-The-Bus' Stops are limited to the following:
Pub stops, where you can eat and have some drinks to calm your n-e-r-ves and get you into the spirit. An eerie storytelling area at one of the pubs. An outside venue for some audience participation, where you will use water-divining rods to prove the existence of invisible energies & force fields. The inside of a cemetery, where the tour is wrapped up with a chilling conclusion. (We cannot offer more off-the-bus stops as this extends the tours far beyond midnight)
Need to Know -
- Venues, routes, stories subject to change. Please contact us directly for the next available dates.
- Starting point for JHB | The View, No: 22 Ridge Road in Parktown near the 'Joburg Gen' hospital.
Starting point for PTA | IRENE Smuts House Museum/Restaurant.
- Who: Sceptics Welcome!!! Strictly 18 & Up (Children & Family Tours for 30 or more persons can be specially arranged).
- Numbers: This experience is for 1 adult and forms part of a group. Private groups can be arranged, on request.
- Weather: Experiences take place no matter the weather. Rain and thunder adds to the chill of the evening!
- What to take: Take a Torch, Pub & Grub Money, Flat Shoes, Coat (Umbrella if necessary), and don't forget your Camera.
- Duration: Allow 5 hours for this experience.
- Additional Information: Terms & Conditions Apply. We do not accept liability of any nature whatsoever; however the coach companies do include public liability on their coaches. Itineraries subject to change without notice (this rarely happens and is mostly due to a venue being closed for reasons beyond our control). Prices subject to change without notice. Strictly No Alcohol or Food allowed on the coach.
This experience also includes a booking fee and an e-voucher.
~ NEXT AVAILABLE DATES ~
JHB - 14 June
PTA - 15 June
CPT - 13 July
PE - 13 July
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- For Couples
No posts found