- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
***COVID News Flash*** Given that there are no international tourists in CPT for the time being, this establishment remains closed until it is financially viable to reopen. If you have a voucher that you wish to redeem, please note that it will be extended until this establishment reopens. If you are looking to buy this voucher as a gift for someone, please note that there could be delays when they are ready to book. Please whatsapp us if you have questions ~ 0848119163
Looking for a really special late afternoon date or proposal idea? Few things are as romantic as a sunset helicopter flight from the V&A Waterfront towards Clifton, followed by dinner at The Cape Grace Hotel, V&A Waterfront.
Set off on a scenic 15-minute helicopter flight that will head along the spectacular Cape coastline and take in the incredible aerial views of Table Mountain and Lion's Head before heading back to the V&A Waterfront for a fine dining dinner at The Signal Restaurant, Cape Grace Hotel.
Once you're back on terra firma, you will head to The Signal Restaurant at the Cape Grace Hotel, V&A Waterfront.
Captivate the senses with the best in contemporary Cape cuisine at Signal Restaurant. Experience vibrant dishes that reflect the abundant South African landscape, an extensive wine list that covers the best local and international wines and a diverse menu to suite every palate. Led by acclaimed Executive Chef, Malika van Reenen, Signal’s innovative menu celebrates the Cape’s rich variety of culture with dishes that pay homage to local flavours and accent European classics.
Lovers of seafood will undoubtedly relish seasonal specialities like the fragrant butter curry risotto with spiced kingklip and grilled prawns, while those after a hearty meal might opt for an ostrich steak (a local favourite) or confit of lamb shoulder. Vegetarians will love creations like the caramelised aubergine and chickpea salad and creamy mushroom tortellini, and those with a sweet tooth will delight in desserts like the tart raspberry sorbet served with a nutty pistachio sponge and vanilla mousse.
From adventure to sensational taste innovation, the scenic helicopter flight and fine dining at The Cape Grace Hotel, offers an exhilarating experience for a special date night.
Book this not-to-be-missed opportunity now, as both experiences are very popular with locals and tourists alike, and space is limited.
Need to Know -
- This package is for two adults only.
- Your helicopter flight lasts for 15 minutes and is a shared flight. All flights are weather dependent.
- We will book your flight for the last flight of the day. Time is subject to season and ideal weather conditions.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Set menu dinner included. A credit value of R1000 is applied to the client's final bill.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Western Cape
- For Couples
No posts found