- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Looking for a really special late afternoon date or proposal idea? Few things are as romantic as a sunset helicopter flight from the V&A Waterfront towards Clifton, followed by dinner at Reuben's at the One&Only in Cape Town.
Set off on a scenic 15-minute helicopter flight that will head along the spectacular Cape coastline and take in the incredible aerial views of Table Mountain and Lion's Head before heading back to the V&A Waterfront for dinner at Reuben's at the One&Only in Cape Town.
Once you're back on terra firma, you will head to Reuben's at the One&Only in Cape Town. Reuben Riffel's first prestigious urban restaurant showcases a taste celebration of the Cape's rich culinary heritage. His cooking style embraces the ancient spice routes, celebrates the diversity of cultures that have influenced South African modern cuisine, and - of course -the abundant fresh produce found along the shores and in the waters of our two oceans.
Dinner at Reuben's is guaranteed to blow your mind, with table toppers such as winelands prosciutto served with Belnori goats milk and boerenkaas and truffled honey, or lamb bobotie samosa with coriander curd, or octopus carpaccio with chili and garlic squid tentacles and lemon gel. Choose from a wide range of fresh seafood, delectable starters, and authentically South African fusion mains, such as peppered springbok steak served with parsnip puree, creamed savoy cabbage, pancetta, rooibos poached pear and venison jus, or oxtail and beef cheek bordelaise with field mushrooms, roast garlic cheme, pomme puree, smoked butter, parsley and caper salsa.
From adventure to sensational taste innovation, the scenic helicopter flight and dinner at Reuben's at the One&Only in Cape Town offers an exhilarating experience for a special date night.
Book this not-to-be-missed opportunity now, as both experiences are very popular with locals and tourists alike, and space is limited.
Need to Know -
- This package is for two adults only.
- Your helicopter flight lasts for 15 minutes and is a shared flight. All flights are weather dependent.
- We will book your flight for the last flight of the day. Time is subject to season and ideal weather conditions.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Set menu dinner included. Beverages are excluded.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Western Cape
- For Couples
No posts found