- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Book the most incredible proposal, anniversary or milestone birthday package, guaranteed to woo and impress your guest for years to come.
Cape Town Helicopter Flight ~ You will start your amazing package at the V&A Waterfront where you will board your one-way flight to the iconic 12 Apostles Hotel. Savour unforgettable views with a helicopter flight from the V&A Waterfront over the scenic Atlantic Seaboard, before landing on our private helipad.
Enjoy a picnic in Cape Town's great outdoors ~ The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa occupies a dramatic location on the flanks of the Table Mountain National Park, and there's nowhere better to enjoy a picnic. Guests can enjoy direct access to this remarkable World Heritage Site from the hotel, with marked paths leading through our indigenous gardens and up onto the mountain.
The Perfect Private Proposal, Anniversary or Birthday Picnic ~ The heart-shaped Stanley’s Rock at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, nestled in the untamed beauty of the Table Mountain National Park, with magnificent mountain and ocean views, is THE perfect spot to propose.
A much-loved landmark within the gardens of The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is the remarkable geological feature known as Stanley’s Rock. Shaped by millennia of wind and rain, this piece of naturally-sculpted granite is named for Stanley Tollman, husband of Bea Tollman, founder and President of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection. With its impressive views out over the Atlantic Ocean, it has become an especially popular choice for sundowners, picnics and romantic marriage proposals. Stanley and Bea's lifelong love story certainly sets the tone for a successful marriage.
Picnic Menu Available On Request
- 2 x Bottles of Still & Sparkling Water (300ml) Included
- 1 x Bottle of Moet & Chandon Imperial Champagne Included
- Bunch of Roses
Classic Rooms ~ Our Classic Rooms are imbued with a sense of timeless elegance, where muted tones take inspiration from the natural heritage surrounding the hotel. To take full advantage of the views, all of our Classic Rooms offer private balconies and full-height sliding glass doors.
- Soap & pillow menu
- Luxury toiletries
- Evening Turndown
- Private balcony
- One way shared flight from The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa from the V&A Waterfront. All flights are subject to ideal weather conditions.
- Option to upgrade to a private charter for an addition fee.
- Private Picnic For Two | Standard Set Up & Picnic Included | Water & Champagne Included.
- One Night (B&B) for Two Adults Sharing in a Classic Room.
- Scheduled transfer on the Twelve Apostles Shuttle back to the V&A Waterfront (on the hour) the next day after breakfast.
- Romance & Intimacy
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Couples
No posts found