- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
An airboat, also known as a fan-boat, is a flat-bottomed vessel propelled in a forward direction by an aircraft-type propeller and powered by either an aircraft or automotive engine.Airboats are a very popular means of transportation in the Florida Everglades, parts of the Indian River Lagoon, the Kissimmee and St. Johns Rivers, as well as Louisiana Bayous, where they are used for fishing, hunting, and eco-tourism and in other marshy and/or shallow areas where a standard inboard or outboard engine with a submerged propeller would be impractical.
Hartbeespoort Dam, with about 56 km shoreline and surrounded by the majesty of the Magaliesberg mountain range, is a popular week-end getaway for both Pretoria and Johannesburg.Join our SAMSA certified skippers to enjoy a fun ride and the rush of the slide as you take in the sights along Gauteng's most popular playground.
Airboat Experience Highlights | Schoemansville - Dam Wall - Kosmos - Magaliesberg Mountains - Pecanwood Estate - Old Railway Bridge - Crocodile River - Ifafi Bird Islands.
- Location | Harties
- Whom | Suitable for Adults and Children
- Duration | Allow one hour for this experience, covering approximately 16 kms of distance.
- Numbers | The Airboat can accommodate for 6 pax. This experience is for two and forms part of a group experience.
- Availability | Clients must prebook @ least 72 hours in advance. Available on weekends, subject to ideal weather conditions.
- What to Take | Please dress in layers and take sun precautions. There is a light spray of water while traveling in the airboat and therefore taking your camera is at your own risk.
- Need to Know | Drinks and meals are excluded. Participation is at your own risk. Access fees to Schoemansville Oewer Club are excluded: Schoemansville Oewer Club is situated on the banks of Hartbeespoort Dam, on land which falls under the Department of Water Affairs. The club is privately managed and kept in excellent condition through membership and entrance fees: Adults R70/Children R20/Cars R30. It is a short walk from the gate to the jetty, so you may as well park outside if you wish. The Oewer Club has green lawns, toilets and braai facilities. Please bring your printed voucher with you, so we know you have booked and paid.We suggest you bring sun block, sun glasses, and extra layers of clothing.Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
- For Groups