- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Horses have much to teach us. Both predator and prey we as humans long to shine as individuals (the hunter), but we crave the safety and ease offered by the group (herd).
Our Equine sessions are mind expanding journeys into our psyche. During the team dynamic interactions, our beautiful and gracious horses provide a ‘mirror’ to reflect us as we really are. We start the session with a “join up” (a person with NO horse experience can do this successfully. It is very rewarding when the horse walks up to you). Relationship is THE most important thing for horses. It is key to their survival.
The workshop covers body language and emotional congruency. If you are not in touch with your real feelings and pretend to be something else i.e. falsely displaying a happy face when you feel murderous – the horse will know this since they are acutely “tuned in” for their survival. With a horse, if you scream shout and cry, they will move closer and even put their heads on your shoulder, because you are being ‘real’.
The term ‘join up’ was coined by the renowned horse expert, Monty Roberts. A human who has never been closer to a horse than a television screen can learn to ‘horse whisper’ or enjoy a deep and meaningful conversation in Equus, the language of the horse. You will learn to connect, communicate one on one and earn the co-operation and trust of these magnificent beings - a soul expanding and emotionally enriching experience.
For a day’s outing, a picnic or riverside luncheon can also be arranged.
Location | Rhenosterspruit, Gauteng
Availability | Available throughout the year.
Who | Suitable for all couples, friends or relatives. No experience necessary.
Numbers | This experience is for two people only and may form part of a group.
Weather | Horse whispering is weather dependent.
What to take | Dress sensibly and wear closed/flat shoes.
Duration | Allow two hours for this experience.
- Nature & Animals
- Skills & Learning
- For Couples
No posts found