- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Turn a dream into a reality and treat someone to the ultimate experience of hot air ballooning. Soar above the trees and feel overwhelmed by the breathtaking beauty below.
The excitement starts when you meet at the designated launch site, just before sun rise. Here you will have refreshments and get the opportunity to mingle with your fellow passengers or simply take in the quietness of the morning. At this time the crew will be busy with the preparation of the balloons afterwhich you will receive a safety briefing and be invited to board. It won't be long before you are up in the air appreciating the beauty and drifting quietly through the skies. Here you will have the opportunity capture spectacular scenery and take pictures. After landing you will be met by retrieve vehicles who will collect and take you to a scenic place where you will enjoy champagne to toast the spectacular flight.
A package to include overnight accommodation for two people can also be arranged. Please enquire if this is your preference.
- Location | Glenburn Lodge | Cradle of Humankind, Gauteng
- Availability | Flights take place throughout the year, subject to availability. Flights only take place at sunrise.
- Who | This experience is suitable for adults only. Please discuss any physical limitations at time of booking. All participants should be in good health. Regret no pregnant ladies or those with brittle bone disease. All participants need to be a minimum height of 1.2 metres. Children under 35kgs must be 1.2 meters tall to see over the basket and must be accompanied by a legal guardian. Weight restrictions apply per basket and need to be mentioned at time of booking. All participants should be able to climb into the basket as well as stand for the entire flight duration.
- Numbers | This flight is for one person only and forms part of a group.
- Weather | This experience is weather dependent.
- What to take | Dress comfortably, wear long trousers/jeans and flat closed shoes. Leave valuables including handbags at home. Take your camera and a hat to protect your head from the warmth of the overhead burners.
- Duration | The flight lasts for approximately 60 minutes.
- Weight Limitation | There is a strict weight limit of 85 kgs per passenger. Should the passenger's weight fall between 85kgs - 100kgs, please make contact with us first prior to purchase.
- Additional Information | Flights cancelled due to weather, will be postponed. Clients participate entirely at their own risk. An indemnity form will require sign off prior to departure. This is a self drive option only. Hot air balloon operators are fully licensed and carry liability insurance. Flights are executed by fully qualified pilots who are experts in environmental interpretation.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found