- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
This course starts off with the absolute basics that you need to learn, or improve on to ride a motorcycle. This is definitely recommended to anyone who has never ridden before or if he/she needs more confidence for riding on the road. It also outlines the physical, mental, technical and natural riding ability that we all need to get safely from point A – B.
This course includes –
Rider safety gear
Technical outline of the motorcycle
Discussion on riding techniques for different road surfaces (gravel, mud, wet and oil)
How to start your motorcycle
How to balance your motorcycle (still, standing and moving)
How to pull off and stop
How to change gears (accelerating and slowing down)
Cornering – how to approach a corner (entrance, apex and exit)
How to pull off from a stop street and turn left or right
Clutch control with pull offs, gear changing and turning
How to turn and use your indicators when turning
Swerving and how to avoid obstacles
Braking (front, rear & both together)
Location | Centurion, Gauteng
Availability | Courses take place on various dates throughout the year.
Who | This experience is ideal for all those who have no motorcycle riding experience. Suitable for ages 21 and older. Under 21's require written consent from a legal guardian.
Numbers | This experience is for one person. It is likely that others will be attending the course on the same day as yourself.
Weather | This experience will take place, regardless of weather.
What to take | You can use your own rider safety gear should you prefer. Gear is supplied as part of package. Wear long trousers with a long sleeve shirt and closed shoes.
Duration | Allow one full day for this experience.
Additional Information | Clients participate in extreme events entirely at their own risk. Indemnity forms will require sign off prior to participation. This experience includes a booking fee with e-voucher.
- Motorsport & Racing
- Skills & Learning
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found