- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
This course starts off with the absolute basics that you need to learn, or improve on to ride a motorcycle. This is definitely recommended to anyone who has never ridden before or if he/she needs more confidence for riding on the road. It also outlines the physical, mental, technical and natural riding ability that we all need to get safely from point A – B.
This course includes –
Rider safety gear
Technical outline of the motorcycle
Discussion on riding techniques for different road surfaces (gravel, mud, wet and oil)
How to start your motorcycle
How to balance your motorcycle (still, standing and moving)
How to pull off and stop
How to change gears (accelerating and slowing down)
Cornering – how to approach a corner (entrance, apex and exit)
How to pull off from a stop street and turn left or right
Clutch control with pull offs, gear changing and turning
How to turn and use your indicators when turning
Swerving and how to avoid obstacles
Braking (front, rear & both together)
Location | Centurion, Gauteng
Availability | Courses take place on various dates throughout the year.
Who | This experience is ideal for all those who have no motorcycle riding experience. Suitable for ages 21 and older. Under 21's require written consent from a legal guardian.
Numbers | This experience is for one person. It is likely that others will be attending the course on the same day as yourself.
Weather | This experience will take place, regardless of weather.
What to take | You can use your own rider safety gear should you prefer. Gear is supplied as part of package. Wear long trousers with a long sleeve shirt and closed shoes.
Duration | Allow one full day for this experience.
Additional Information | Clients participate in extreme events entirely at their own risk. Indemnity forms will require sign off prior to participation. This experience includes a booking fee with e-voucher.
- Motorsport & Racing
- Skills & Learning
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found