- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
The TIGGER 2 Royale is Cape Town's most popular choice when it comes to a first class cruising experience. It could be a low-key, but memorable opportunity to pop the question, or to simply celebrate a romantic anniversary or birthday. Departing from the V&A Waterfront, the fast cruiser will take you straight to Clifton's popular 4th Beach or to Table Bay - depending on the weather on the day of your cruise.
Upon reaching your destination, you will be served a glass of Method Cap Classic sparkling wine which you can enjoy while you watch the sunset with the magnificent 12 Apostles and Table Mountain as your backdrop. Don't forget your camera!
When the blinking lights start to appear across the city scape, the vessel will slowly make its way back to the harbour.
This first class experience lasts approximately ninety minutes and is the perfect choice for the hopeless romantics and ocean lovers alike.
Book your luxurious catamaran sunset cruise for two now!
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Please note that these public cruises do not take place daily. Minimum numbers apply and pre-booking is essential.
- This experience is for two people and forms part of a group charter.
- All bookings are weather dependent.
- Always take the necessary sun protection precautions as well as sea sickness tablets if necessary and a warm jacket to wear when at sea.
- Allow 90 minutes for the cruise. Departure times vary based on season and will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Dress for the weather, wear flat shoes and take an appetite for adventure. Participation is at your own risk.
- This experience also includes a nominal service fee and e-voucher.
This voucher cannot be used for any significant date such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas Day, Father's Day etc.
- Romance & Intimacy
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
- For Couples
No posts found