- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Join us for a breath taking fly-in safari and enjoy a full day at your leisure enjoying our private game reserve with either a private game drive or a privately guided bush walk. Your X-factor experience starts with your arrival at our private microlight air strip where you will complete some paperwork and put on your full-piece flights suit in readiness for your departure.
Your flight to Mongena Game Lodge is around 35/40 minutes where you will enjoy spectacular aerial views of the stunning countryside and if you are lucky you will see game as well (bonus). View the beauty and tranquillity of the Magaliesberg en-route. Relax and absorb the peaceful nature of the African cliffs and bush and experience the ultimate with a micro light flight! Aerospace admirers will enjoy a safety brief followed by the flight – just enough to get the adrenaline pumping before landing with your feet firmly on the ground.
The 63-bed Mongena Game Lodge is situated in the malaria-free, north-western section of the big five DINOKENG GAME RESERVE. The 4 star Lodge guarantees a bush safari without equal for the international business or leisure traveler with time constraints. Lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard, cheetah, zebra, hippo, crocodile, giraffe, all antelope species, warthogs, aardvark, brown hyena, aardwolf and splendid bird watching makes for excellent game viewing in the distinctive African bush. The lodge prides itself on a 28 hectare scenic dam flanked by the Pienaars and Boekenhout rivers where sunset cruises and bass fishing is offered.
Wildlife is high on the agenda at Mongena. Experience the African bush with our qualified rangers and trackers on our well maintained fleet of game vehicles. We offer 5 game drives per day during the summer months and 4 during the winter months (times vary according to season) taking you to the best Big 5, cheetah and hippo sightings imaginable. Other species one can expect to see are Giraffe, Eland, Kudu, Impala, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest (Gnu), Red Hartebeest, Tsessebe, Warthog, Black-backed Jackal, Crocodile, Aardwolf, Aarvark, Brown Hyena, Caracal, Serval, Porcupine, Genet (small-spotted and large-spotted) and the occasional Leopard. Go to wildlife gallery.
A cash bar and complimentary snacks are available on all game drives and sunset cruises for your enjoyment. The dam and its adjoining wetlands lend themselves to splendid bird watching. Over 300 species have been recorded on the reserve.
This package includes return microlight flights (35 minutes each way) for two adults, to Mogena Game Lodge, leaving from our private airfield in Hartebeespoort Brits, Pretoria Area. With either a private game drive or a privately guided bush walk. There is a stunning restaurant at Mogena Game Lodge where we can book for you to enjoy lunch at your leisure (lunch and beverages are excluded).
- Location: Hartebeespoort Brits, Pretoria Area
- Availability: Available on weekends only.
- Who: No experience or fitness level required. There is a weight limit of 100kgs per person.
- Numbers: This experience is for two adults.
- Weather: This experience is weather permitting.
- What to take: Dress for the weather, tie back long hair, wear closed and flat shoes, take the necessary sun precautions, your camera and bottled water. A flight suit and helmet will be provided.
- Duration: Allow 35 minutes for the flight (each way). Allow a full day to enjoy this experience at your leisure.
- Additional Information: Indemnity forms will require participant sign off prior to departure. Participation in this activity is entirely at your own risk.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found