- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Nestled in the Magaliesberg Mountains, 1 hour from Johannesburg and Pretoria, 4 km from the Hartbeespoort Dam. Malaria-free area. The Sanctuary lies in natural indigenous bush and is home to local species such as impala, klipspringer, baboons, porcupine, caracal, leopard, and a host of other small mammals and 350 bird species.
Guests are guided in small groups on foot through the sanctuary. Guides will provide in-depth information and insight into African elephants. You will be introduced to the elephants in a forest area, and here you will be able to touch and interact with the elephants. You will see the special relationship that the elephant handlers share with their elephants and become a part of it forming your relationship and bond with the elephants.
Short walk with the elephants trunk-in-hand. See where the elephants sleep at night in their stables. Guests learn about their anatomy and feed them.
- Inclusive of Bed and Breakfast at Tuskers B&B - 4 star lodge in bush setting
- B&B check in time is 14h00-16h30. Check out is 10h00 the next day.
- Includes: Bed & Breakfast for two adults sharing as well as the elephant interaction program per person.
- Excludes: Dinner, beverages and any other incidentals.
- The elephant interaction program takes place at regular intervals throughout the day.
Customer Review ~ "They really enjoyed it! Besides really interesting, they said it was just such an enjoyable experience. Thank you for helping to arrange this and I'll post a review!"
Location | Hartbeespoort Dam, Magaliesberg
Availability | Available throughout the year, subject to availability.
Who | Priced and packaged for two adults sharing.
Numbers | This experience is for 2 people, others will participate with you during the elephant encounter experience.
Weather | Encounters take place in all weather conditions.
What to take | Take enough personal items for the duration of your stay, don't forget sun precautions and your camera. Wear closed and flat shoes.
Additional Information | Participation is entirely at your own risk. This package includes a service fee and e-voucher.
- Nature & Animals
- Romance & Intimacy
- For Couples
No posts found