- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Join us for a 30 minute introductory flight and enjoy spectacular aerial views of the stunning countryside. View the beauty and tranquility of the Magaliesberg. Relax and absorb the peaceful nature of the African cliffs and bush and experience the ultimate with a micro light flight! Aerospace admirers will enjoy a safety brief followed by the flight – just enough to get the adrenalin pumping before landing with your feet firmly on the ground.
More about the micro light -
During the late 1970s and early 1980s, many people sought to be able to fly affordably. As a result, many aviation authorities set up definitions of lightweight, slow-flying aero planes that could be subject to minimum regulation. The resulting aero planes are commonly called ultra light or micro light, although the weight and speed limits are rarely the same between any two countries. In most affluent countries, micro lights or ultra lights now account for about 20% of the civil aircraft fleet. Ultra light/micro light aircraft were once regarded as "flying clotheslines", since early aircraft were typically completely open, wire, tube and rag aircraft – these aircraft were seldom used for anything more than local area flying. However, ultra lights are rapidly transforming into high performance aircraft, capable of very respectable speed and range. In recent years there has been a dramatic rise in the number of General Aviation.
Location: Hartebeespoort Brits, Pretoria Area
Availability: Available on weekends only.
Who: No experience or fitness level required. There is a weight limit of 100kgs.
Numbers: This experience is for 1 person.
Weather: This experience is weather permitting.
What to take: Dress for the weather, tie back long hair, wear closed and flat shoes, take the necessary sun precautions, your camera and bottled water. A flight suit and helmet will be provided.
Duration: Allow 30 minutes for the flight. Longer flights can be arranged on request.
Additional Information: Indemnity forms will require participant sign off prior to departure. This experience includes an e-voucher.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- For Her
- For Him