- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Looking for the perfect gift experience for your favourite adrenaline junkie? Look no further than a Daylight Rally Self-Drive. It's perfect as a birthday gift, team building experience, or loyalty reward, and it includes a rally driving course. When you arrive, you will already feel the vibrations of adrenaline in the air. The passionate facilitators will introduce you to the art of driving, and rallying as a sport during the briefing. For your safety and that of everyone in attendance, some rules will have to be followed, and you will learn more about rally car behaviour, drive lines and the dos and dont's of rally driving. The briefing in itself is money well spent - especially the Pace Notes, which - if you pay attention - will ensure that you drive like a pro by the time you finally put pedal to the metal. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you speed around the bushveld and, if you're up for it, progress to the Special Stage. Here you will drive at high speed on a road you don't know. You will only have your navigator yelling instructions at machine-gun tempo. Can you keep your cool and prove that you're a rally star? Finally, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a hotseat spin with one of our instructors.
Extras Included - Certificate of participation; Water and soft drinks; Light meal (hamburger or boerewors roll). Unfortunately we don't offer Halaal or vegetarian options.
Click to view our Rally HotSeat Experience >>>
Need to Know –
- Location | Sun International Hotel | Carousel ~ 45kms from PTA
- Track days are weather dependent.
- Vehicles can break and mechanical failures can happen. Bookings will be rescheduled accordingly.
- Track days take place weekly and are subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol may not participate.
- Clients who are late for their track day will forfeit their experience.
- Please wear comfortable light clothes and thin flat-soled shoes. Preferably a long sleeve shirt with collar to protect your neck.
- Minimum age for Rally Hot Seat spins is 12 and for the Rally Self Drive is 16.
- All participants must have a valid driving license in order to operate the car.
- Spectators are welcome. Small children, the elderly and frail will not enjoy the dusty environment and/or extreme outdoor temperatures.
- Remember to take sun precautions and your camera.
- Rally Hotseat spins take 10 minutes from being strapped in up to finishing your ride.
- Self-Drive Sessions last from 1 – 3 hours depending on the size of the group.
- All cars are rally-specification class N4 or class A7.
- Vehicles are mostly Subaru but can be changed without notice.
- There is a weight restriction of 125kgs. Persons whose waists are larger than 48 inches will not fit into the rally cars.
- Persons who are 1.9m in length should fit into the rally cars quite comfortably but heavier and taller people may be refused for safety reasons.Such bookings will be transferable but not refundable.
- Motorsport & Racing
- North West
- For Him
- For Groups
No posts found