- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Looking for the perfect gift experience for the ultimate adrenaline junkie or speed freak? Look no further than a Night Rally Self-Drive. It's perfect as a birthday gift, team building experience, or loyalty reward, and it includes a rally driving course.
If you've enjoyed the daylight rally self-drive experience, you will absolutely love the night rally self-drive! Speeding through the bushveld at night is an unforgettable experience.
As with the daytime rally self-drive, your experience will start with the passionate facilitators introducing you to the art of driving, rallying as a sport during the briefing. For your safety and that of everyone in attendance, some rules will have to be followed, and you will learn more about rally car behaviour, drivelines and the dos and don'ts of rally driving.
The briefing in itself is money well spent - especially the Pace Notes, which - if you pay attention - will ensure that you drive like a pro by the time you finally put pedal to the metal.
Feel the rush of adrenaline as you speed around the bushveld - unable to see where you're going. If you're up for it, you will progress to the Special Stage. Here you will drive at high speed on a road you don't know. You will only have your navigator yelling instructions at machine-gun tempo and powerful rally lights to show you the way. Can you keep your cool and prove that you're a rally star?
Finally, you will have the opportunity to experience a nighttime hotseat spin with one of our instructors. Be sure to empty your bladder first, as this one will test your mettle!
Book this mind-blowingly fun adventure experience today!
Extras Included -
- Certificate of participation
- Water and soft drinks
- Light meal (hamburger or boerewors roll). Unfortunately we don't offer Halaal or vegetarian options.
Need to Know –
- Location | Sun International Hotel | Carousel
- Track days are weather dependent
- Vehicles can break and mechanical failures can happen.Bookings will be rescheduled accordingly.
- Track days take place weekly and are subject to availability.Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol may not participate.
- Clients who are late for their track day will forfeit their experience.
- Please wear comfortable light clothes and thin flat-soled shoes.Preferably a long sleeve shirt with collar to protect your neck.
- Minimum age for Rally Hot Seat spins is 12 and for the Rally Self Drive is 16.
- All participants must have a valid driving license in order to operate the car.
- Spectators are welcome.Small children, the elderly and frail will not enjoy the dusty environment and/or extreme outdoor temperatures.
- Remember to take sun precautions and your camera.
- Rally Hotseat spins take 10 minutes from being strapped in up to finishing your ride.
- Self-Drive Sessions last from 1 – 3 hours depending on the size of the group.
- All cars are rally-specification class N4 or class A7.
- Vehicles are mostly Subaru but can be changed without notice.
- There is a weight restriction of 125kgs.Persons whose waists are larger than 48 inches will not fit into the rally cars.
- Persons who are 1.9m in length should fit into the rally cars quite comfortably but heavier and taller people may be refused for safety reasons.Such bookings will be transferable but not refundable.
- Motorsport & Racing
- North West
- For Him
- For Groups
No posts found