- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
This unique Rhino Volunteer Programme is specifically focused in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, where we work in close cooperation with privately owned conservation farms within Limpopo Rhino Security Group. Not only do these conservations focus on the protection and conservation of rhino, the majority of them also have 4 out of the Big 5 on their property, including lions, leopards and buffalo. They are also involved in very exciting vulture and other wildlife breeding projects, most who are listed as endangered or vulnerable species.
We strive to make the public aware of the circumstances and day to day difficulties faced by the private rhino owner – as they do not get ANY assistance from the Government or any Rhino fundraising programs. They need to generate and finance the protection of their Rhino by themselves, which on itself proofs to be very expensive and time consuming.
All monies raised by volunteer packages or research students will transparently be used directly for rhino protection and monitoring, either by qualified Anti-Poaching Units, and 24/7 IT Surveillance, or acquiring sufficient funding for purchases of innovating technology such as Thermo Imaging Drones. You will work and see your fees in use.
Your volunteer/research package will include, but is not limited to the following:
- First-hand knowledge and interaction with the private rhino owner and staff, living on the farm and attending to the day to day procedures.
- Daily field trips to observe and monitor the environment accompanied by experienced APU’s (Anti-Poaching Units) and field guides.
- Feeding of Rhino’s, as due to draught there is not enough food in the bush.
- Day and night patrols, patrolling fences and observing drink holes were Rhino’s gather for hours.
- Short tracking, signs of the bush and animal behaviour introductory course
- Prices quoted are based on two persons sharing. Meals are included.
- This package is for one person and you may be sharing with another person of the same gender.
- Single supplement fee to upgrade to a single room is available at time of booking.
- Accommodation for two nights and three days (Weekends only)
- Location of the Projects: Vivo, Limpopo Province, South Africa (exact locations not disclosed due to high risk in poaching)
- Number of participants: 2-21 people
- Accommodation: Fully equipped safari camps with electricity, hot water
- Rhino encounter
- Food: Meals provided, tea and coffee
Transport to and from the locations
15 - 17 February 2019
22 - 27 March 2019
19 - 21 April 2019
17 - 19 May 2019
14 - 16 June 2019
19 - 21 July 2019
16 - 18 August 2019
21 - 23 September 2019
11 - 13 October 2019
13 - 15 December 2019
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Nature & Animals
- Skills & Learning
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- For Her
- For Him
- For Groups
No posts found