- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Getting into the cage with the sharks around is truly the most breath-taking experience you will ever live to remember. When feeding actively around the boat, the sharks may occasionally brush their tail against the cage, but never attack the cage. They are very curious though and often come close-up to the cage, taking a closer look at the diver. A personal, eye-to-eye encounter with this awesome animal, is guaranteed to get the adrenaline going!
The cage is situated next to the side of the boat and once ready to take the dive, the Dive Master would assist the diver into the opening at the top of the cage. Once in position, the divers head would be no more than half a meter below the surface. A freeboard of approx. 30cm allows the diver to rise to the surface and effectively communicate with the Dive Master on the boat. Snorkelers would secure themselves by holding onto the convenient cross bars, situated at the top of the cage.
Diving takes place on a quick and effective rotational system, with 5 to 6 divers down at a time. Once the rotation is completed it will be repeated, therefore ensuring that each diver can take as many dives as possible. Time spent in the cage depends on weather/water conditions, shark activity and eagerness of each diver, but is usually approx. 15 minutes at a time. We rarely have more than 18 divers on board at a time, ensuring maximum cage diving time for all divers and snorkelers.
(Please note that times will be finalized the day before the trip)
- Meet in Gansbaai for Breakfast and briefing.
- Boat trip (+- 20 min) and anchoring in the Dyer Island area. Anchor site will be chosen, depending on the weather, sea conditions, season and previous shark sightings.
- Start chumming.
- White shark observation and cage diving. The time for the first shark to appear however cannot be forecasted, and varies from a few minutes to several hours. When a shark is spotted, the crew monitors its behavior. If the shark relaxes, then the cage and divers can be lowered into the water. Shark and weather conditions depending, our aim is to give our guests the best possible viewing experience from both the boat and underwater from the cage. Snacks and drinks can be enjoyed on the boat throughout the whole trip.
- Return to Kleinbaai harbor.
- Return to crew house for coffee/tea and to watch the DVD of the trip.
This is a self-drive package. Transfers can be arranged on request.
Gaansbaai, Western Cape
This experience is best enjoyed between April - October.
Participants need to be in good health in order to enjoy this experience. Scuba certification is not a prerequisite. Participants should not be scared of the water. Those under the age of 21 require written approval from a legal guardian.
This experience can cater for up to 25 participants, it is therefore likely that others will enjoy the experience with you.
This experience takes place in most weather conditions. If cancelled due to the weather, you will be allowed to rebook.
What to take:
You are advised to take your own towel and sea sick tablets if necessary.
Allow a full day for this experience.
Purchase a high quality copy of your own personal shark diving experience after the experience. This is available on video or DVD and excluded from the price.
Indemnity forms require completion prior to departure.
Exclusive charters can be arranged.
Transfers can be arranged on request.
Our experience vendor is in possession of a valid White Shark Cage Diving Operators Permit (issued by government), enabling them to work within the Dyer Island nature reserve area. The criteria to qualify for this permit is very high and only long-standing operators who are in compliance with all aspects, safety regulations and Code of Conduct will be taken into consideration for such a permit, which is issued by Government. All their facilities are closely inspected by authorities on an annual basis, ensuring maximum safety for all their guests.
This experience also includes a service fee and e-voucher.
- Nature & Animals
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found