- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
If you'd like to watch South Africa's spectacular nature unfold beneath you, there's no better way to experience that than with a scenic gyrocopter safari flight. This exciting opportunity is within easy reach, thanks to the Bucket List Genie.
A gyroplane, also known as a gyrocopter or autogiro,is a futuristic aircraft that uses rotary blades or a freely turning rotary wing to lift off. An engine-driven propeller gives it its thrust. A gyrocopter flies 160km/h at medium speed, which is faster than a helicopter, but slower than a plane. Highly maneuverable, this futuristic "flying motorcycle" won't stall and it can't hover, which makes for a smooth flying experience.
Taking off from the Benoni airfield, your 60-minute scenic gyrocopter safari flight to Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve near Heidelberg will give you a bird's-eye view of Gauteng as it unfolds below the closed cockpit gyro. Don't forget your camera, because you will want to capture the memories and breath-taking sights of wooded gorges, acacia woodlands, grasslands and marshlands forever.
No scenic gyrocopter safari flight is complete without game viewing at the Nature Reserve, so keep your eyes peeled for black wildebeest, zebra, mountain reedbuck, red hartebeest, baboon, kudu springbok and many more.
Book your scenic gyrocopter safari today!
Need to Know -
- All flights are weather dependent.
- Flights take place 5 days per week.
- This flight is for one passenger with pilot.
- Allow 60 minutes for the flight.
- A closed gyrocopter will be used for this flight.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- E-Voucher and service fee included.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- Nature & Animals
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found