- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Sun City, a unique resort with a combination of features unmatched anywhere, draws thousands of visitors each year to its four top-quality hotels. Only 187 km from Johannesburg, the resort, situated in the bushveld of South Africa’s North West province, is surrounded by the imposing mountains of the Pilanesberg, where Vervet Monkeys and Chacma Baboons roam freely. The Sun City Segway Tours have been designed to really take advantage of both the surrounding tropical environment and natural wildlife. The tours explore a vast area of Sun City.
From the Segway base, you will use the off-road Segways to encounter a mix of terrain where you will see exhilarating views of Sun City and its surrounds. This Tour takes you along the Pilanesberg National Park fence so if you’re lucky, you may just spot one of the ‘Big Five’. As you meander through two of South Africa’s top golf courses, you’ll also encounter the incredible indigenous wildlife as well as experience an unforgettable visit to the croc pit.
This experience includes refreshments.
Location: Sun City, North West Province
Availability: Tours take place daily.
Who: Not suitable for children under the age of 10.
Numbers: This experience is for one person and may form part of a group.
Weather: Segway tours are weather dependent.
What to take: Please bring sun block, sunglasses, and hats (helmets will be provided to all riders), as it is very hot outside. Wear comfortable shoes.
Duration: Allow two hours for this experience.
Additional Information: Participation is at your own risk. This experience includes a service fee and an e-voucher.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Nature & Animals
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- North West
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found