- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Experience the world`s highest commercial abseil!
This is a thrilling experience of adrenaline and achievement - a 112 metre controlled descent off Table Mountain. Step off the top, at 1000 meters above sea level and rappel into pure vertical space. This is the world`s highest commercial abseil. You are surrounded by awesome views and the deep blue Atlantic at your feet. Walk with your guide or use the Cable Way to meet your guide at the top of Table Mountain.
- 112m Abseil at 1067m above Sea level.
- We are OPEN 7 days a week between 10:00 – 15:00. Weather Dependent.
- The whole Abseil experience takes approximately 45min- 1hr incl, a safety demonstration, the abseil and a pleasant 30 min hike back to the top.
- Once clients are back at the top, they take the cable car back down (Return Cableway Ticket needed).
Location: Table Mountain, Cape Town
Availability: This experience runs daily, subject to availability.
Who: It is necessary to have a moderate level of fitness in order to participate in this experience. All participants should be in good health.
Numbers: This experience is for 1 person. It is likely that other participants will enjoy the experience with you. Groups can be accommodated, group rates apply.
Weather: Cape Town`s weather is fickle. Once booked you will be advised to call the experience vendor on the day to ensure that abseiling will go ahead. If experiences are cancelled due to the weather, you will be allowed to rebook.
What to take: You will need to take warm clothing regardless if it is a hot day. Food and water, sun block, a hat and your camera. It is best to wear trainers. Mountaineering shoes aren`t necessary but definitely take a long sleeve jumper/sweater even if the weather is great.
Duration: Abseiling takes place between 10h00 and 16h00 daily, weather permitting.
Additional Information: Please note that arrival times vary with numbers and fitness of groups. There is no maximum weight restriction. A comfortable fit of the harness is the key factor. There is a minimum weight requirement of 40kg. If you aren`t walking to the top of Table Mountain you can see www.tablemountain.net for updated prices and cable car times. You are advised to take the cable car at least one hour before your booked abseil time. If you would like to walk up Table Mountain to the abseil point, the recommended route is up Platteklip Gorge and takes an average of 2-3 hours. Once at the top you are advised to meet the abseiling guides who will provide you with a brief and ask you to sign an indemnity form. All participants are required to sign an indemnity form. This experience includes a service fee and e-voucher.
This experience package excludes Cable Car fees.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found