- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Treat someone special to a great evening with a sunset ride on the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, followed by a multi-course murder mystery dinner at the Alexander Bar. This unique date night experience will be remembered for years to come.
The Table Mountain Aerial Cableway is a must on everyone’s bucket list, whether they’re visiting Cape Town for the first time, or whether they are regular visitors. It offers amazing views of one of the New7Wonders of Nature as well as shops, kiosks and restaurants to enjoy.
After a relaxing day on the mountain, it’s time for your murder mystery dinner. Get into character and head on over to the dinner venue. A dead body will be discovered during welcome drinks (don’t worry - no staged crime scene!) and you will be one of the eight characters or suspects at your table, and the dinner organisers (inspectors) will facilitate the solving of the “crime”.
During every course of your dinner, new clues will be presented, and the murderer will be revealed by dessert.
This package includes 1 x Table Mountain Ticket (subject to ideal weather conditions) plus a set menu 'dinner to die for' for one person. Halaal Friendly Food. Beverages and gratuity are excluded. This event takes place regularly. Pre-bookings essential. Please enquire before purchase to secure your seats. This experience includes a nominal service fee.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Western Cape
- For Couples
No posts found