- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
An adrenaline surge that is un-paralleled! Experience a scenic flight over Gauteng in a vintage WWII aircraft.
Taking to the skies in a Tiger Moth has to be one of the most exhilarating modes of flight. See the world as the World War II aviators saw it, complete with leather helmet, flying goggles and hair flapping in the breeze. Tiger Moth flights in South Africa offer the intrepid traveller a once-in-a-lifetime experience to enjoy aviation in its purest form.
Named after its British originator, Geoffrey de Havilland, the de Havilland 82 Tiger Moth first flew in 1931. Due to its tough reputation it was later used by the Royal Air Force, The South African Air Force and by other countries to train aviators who flew Spitfires during World War II. The Tiger Moth was also used as a light bomber during the war, but later, in the era of Hemingway and the Charleston, it became more of a status symbol among the wealthy.
Sadly there aren't many beautiful old Tiger Moth biplanes to be found these days, but if you've set your heart on flying in one, there are charter pilots who man these marvellous old Lords of the Air at your pleasure. What makes Tiger Moth flights so special is the entire experience, from leather helmet and old-fashioned goggles to an open-air cockpit, brass tube for communicating between pilot and passenger and, of course, the incredible experience of flying inverted, hanging from your safety straps - if you dare. If you're lucky you may even have a chance to take the controls, but if not, the view from the front of the plane is spectacular enough to keep you fully occupied!
Having donned your flying gear, you'll be seated in the front of the plane, with the pilot behind you. As he issues the instruction "contact", the propeller is swung manually, bringing the engine to life with a throaty roar, and in no time you'll be up and away!
***Please note that our Tiger Moth is currently undergoing relicensing. Please enquire before booking***
Location | Rand Airport, Johannesburg
Availability | Flights are available throughout the year, book early to avoid disappointment.
Who | The maximum weight limit is 110 kgs.
Numbers | This flight is for one person only.
Weather | All flights are weather dependent.
What to take | Please dress warmly for the flight. Remember to take your camera to capture special memories.
Duration | This flight lasts for 30 minutes (subject to air traffic control).
Additional Information | Participation is entirely at your own risk.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- For Him